Tuesday, June 01, 2004

No kidding? Howard Dean doesn't think there was a media conspiracy against him? No kidding. The June issue of The Progressive features a three page interview with Dean. Naturally, much of what he says, we could predict, but the interviewer asked him twice about the idea that the media had it in for him. Here's his response to the second question: I don't think there's much legitimacy to that. I'm sure there were personal factors involved, but I'm not one who buys the notion of a media conspiracy. I think there are diferent views in the media, from Fox News to The New York Times, from The Weekly Standard to The Nation. But I don't think there's an ideological conspiracy in the media to keep certain candidates out. I really don't.
Well ... he sounds as if he means it. But he hasn't convinced me. Anyway, if you want to read the rest, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home