Thursday, July 15, 2004

Robert Reich thinks workers ought to--and might very well--demand higher taxes on corporate profits and lower taxes on wages. Now he's talkin'. Seems like a good solution to me.  Except for one problem:  it ain't gonna happen without a lot of progressive, grassroots-funded congressmen to vote for it.  Most Dems today wouldn't dare offend their campaign contributors.  But that's what we're here for, right?  To get the progressives elected.  Click here to get the details of Reich's article.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger die4-peace said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Please come by and see my cash in advance loan blog.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger courageous said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Search for my cash advance philadelphia blog, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home