Monday, September 20, 2004

I'll write later this week about planting the seeds of liberal talk radio in St. Louis. For now, let me point you to some encouraging election news. And don't we need that? Despite my less than fervid approval of John Kerry, I do, do, do want him elected. But the sheer numbskulledness of many American voters--as evidenced in recent polls--dismays me. The most seasoned Democrats in the country, though--members of the House--are less worried than I am. And I'm such a neophyte at politics that it's easy to take me on an emotional roller coaster ride. Perhaps folks who've been through the mill before are steadier. Click here to take a look at their thinking.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger randini said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Hey son, you need to check out my first american cash advance blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home