Sunday, September 26, 2004

I wish I could have found a link to the editorial cartoon in this Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you've got a copy, take a look at the way George Bush is pictured. Despite my revulsion of Jr., I have to admit a couple of items in his favor: for his age, he's a good looking man, and he's perfected a down-home, sincere persona. The way he's pictured in that cartoon bears no resemblance to the man. I can only assume that the artist wants to portray the soul of our rat bastard in chief because the president looks like nothing so much as a huge eared rat. Is it productive to be so far off the literal mark, to make Bush that ugly?

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger delightfully-different said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Sweetie, go and search my cash advance fort worth blog for what you need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home