Tuesday, May 25, 2004

There is no blog like "Flafblog".

Fafblog

It's now officially my favorite place to get the latest on Bush-to-reality speech translations:

Q: What are the new five steps?

A: They are:
1. Handing over authority to a sovereign Iraqi government.
2. Establishing security.
3. Continuing to rebuild Iraq's infrastructure.
4. Moving toward a national election in Iraq.

Q: Those are good steps!

A: We are glad you like them.

Q: How are they different from the old five steps?

A: They are the same as the old five steps, but they have the newly-added quality of newness.

Q: But -

A: We are staying the course.


The rest is worth reading...

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger cash advance san antoniob said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
I was in love with your low fee cash advance blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home